Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LL.M I Semester Regular, Self-Finance and Private Appearance Examinations

Go down

LL.M I Semester Regular, Self-Finance and Private Appearance  Examinations Empty LL.M I Semester Regular, Self-Finance and Private Appearance Examinations

Post  Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:27 pm

The LL.M I Semester Regular, Self-Finance and Private Appearance Examinations shall commence from 16-12-2010

The last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms duly completed are

Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms Without Late fee is

12-11-2010 Friday

Last date for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms With Late fee of Rs 100 is

18-11-2010 Friday

Examination fee Particulars:
1. Examination fee for LL.M I Semester is Rs.385/- + Rs.50/- (Memo of Marks Charges)
+ Examination Processing Fee is Rs.200/- Total fee of Rs.635/- + Migration fee of Rs.100/- for
the students other than Osmania University, Total fee is Rs.735/-

Remember
1. LL.M I Semester candidates are advised to enclose the Memo of Marks to their Application
forms.
2. The concerned Principal’s are requested to deposit (credit) the consolidated Examination fee
amount into ”Registrar Osmania University, Examination fee Fund A/c No: 52198262033” in
any branch of the State Bank of Hyderabad” and obtain a receipt from the Bank and submit
the same in the cheque-II section of the Examination Branch, OU along with Examination
Application forms (without late fee, with late fee and individual/late permitted candidates
fess should also be paid through core banking system).
3. The Principals are requested to verify & forward all the application forms on or before
18-11-2010 (without late fee forms) and 22-11-2010 (with a late fee forms). No Examination
application forms will be entertained after 22-11-2010.
4. The Principal’s are requested to send the Nominal Roll, details of fee particulars, subject wise
data in duplicate and Affiliation / No Dues Certificate / No Objection Certificate from the
Academic Audit Cell, OU for the Year 2009 failing which a penal fee of Rs.1,000/- per day
shall be levied.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 293

http://www.osmaniaworld.com

Back to top Go down