Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notification for B.E. I/IV (All Branches) I – Semester (Main) Examinations to be held in the month of February 2011

Go down

Notification for B.E. I/IV (All Branches) I – Semester (Main)   	 Examinations to be held in the month of February 2011 Empty Notification for B.E. I/IV (All Branches) I – Semester (Main) Examinations to be held in the month of February 2011

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 am

Osmania College of Engineering has announced Notification for B.E. I/IV (All Branches) I-Semester (Main) on 31-12-2010.

B.E. I/IV (All Branches) I-Semester (Main) Examination of University College of Engineering (Autonomous), Osmania University will be conducted from Monday 7th February 2011.

The detailed Time Table will be issued soon, The schedule of payment of Examination fee and submission of application form is as follows:
a) Examination Fee is Rs.600/- for all papers of a Semester and Rs. 350/- up to four backlog papers.
b) Last date for payment of registration fee and submission of application forms is Tuesday 18th January 2011.

Note
1. The Practical Examinations will be conducted from 24-01-2011 To 05-02-2011.

2. The students have to download the application forms from website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. Filled in application forms should be submitted in the Principal’s Office along with registration fee paid through Demand Draft and drawn in favour of “Director of Evaluation, Examination Cell”, University College of Engineering (Autonomous) O.U. on or before the last date mentioned above.

4. Examination fee shall be paid only through Demand Draft drawn from SBH Extension Counter, University College of Engineering, O. U.

5. A Copy of the qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate / XII class pass certificate has to be enclosed.

6. Incomplete Examination Application Form is liable for rejection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We wish you all the best for your Exams study
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 293

http://www.osmaniaworld.com

Back to top Go down